Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When it Rains; It snows.

When it rains, it snows.
Thats right snows.
I'm saying sometimes our problems seem bad and often go from bad to worse.
BUT Sometimes when it rains, It snows, (literally.)
Sometimes our problems don't get worse, they just take on a new form.
When your find yourself in this ruff spot you must be prepared for a blizzard that melts in days or have a very handy shovel (or plan) thats always on the back burner
That why when the weather decides to put a little snow in your rain your prepared for the worse but some how have the best out look.
The other day It rain and snow with in Mins of each other.
anyway this brought a thought to my mind that I felt I need to share
I also feel i need to say sorry for not writing but I've been busy dealing with some rainy snow. and just haven't figured out what kind of shovel to use just yet. I'll keep ya posted on it.
anyway.
this weekend was easter, it was really good had some great family time.
also today it was finally nice enough to go out and do something.
Kevin and I took the kids to the lake and did some fishing.


Collin and Kaleigh dress for easter.


No comments: