Monday, May 9, 2011

In a Music Moment

In a music moment.
Sitting, and listing
Finding a whole new meaning to each song.
Songs I Love.
Feeling the intense moment of when you dont want the song to be over,
Wishing to linger in the lyrics for just a bit longer.
but then it ends before you can hit repete.
a song with a new bet comes on
And you're all wraped up again.
Thoughts and feelings have always been attached to certain songs for me.
Some Certain songs make me think of certain people.

I have been listineing to music to help me sleep lately. I love a good song. This came to me the other night when I was listening to a song i loved years ago, and found a whole new meaning. I Love songs with clever lyrics and a good beat, some songs I like because what they say, I dont even like how it sounds. Thats a very rare occation though...
Also I've always loved sheets of music. I love the way notes look...

Just today I got a call from work saying they are going to move me to a CRA1 (which is one step closer to customer service)!! I'm very excited. I start my training for it this week, I'm really hoping it means more hours  and I'll be able to do more with customers. (and probably get paid more!) Yesterday was mothers day  I had a wonderful time with Kevin, Kaleigh, and Collin. It was so nice to spend time just us and really get to enjoy eachother. We had a great time at the lake (fishing) and just doing Family stuff all day. Playing games and We went on a Crazy long walk to subway (which is a mile away or so)...  Kevin Cooked me supper which was amazing. It was just some good time together, with out feeling like we had to be some where. This week is going to be crazy i'll update you on things when i know....
here some pictures of my weekend.

Kaleigh Blowing bubbles


Kaleigh and I


My Very Happy Boy

Collin Playing. almost always a Smile on his face
unless he is Hungery.

No comments: