Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time for me.

Lately I've been trying to set more time aside for myself.
Its been going well. Usually my "me time" is at work.
Its works out great, when we are not busy.
But when we are, I just find myself getting more frustrated.
Just so you know I work in a cabelas call center,
So when I'm not taking calls I'm aloud to read, write, and draw to keep myself busy.
My Favorite thing is writing. I LOVE to write.
I've been writing several pages a day. and thats why I havent really updated my blog.
by the time I get home, I have nothing left to say.
I'm sure your not thinking the same thing I am.
a little sharing is in order.

I guess I get nerves when I know someones going to read my deepest thoughts,
but I'm so tired of writing for anyone else but me. So here are some thoughts/poems.

sometimes a little fence keeping you from a big beautiful green field.

I just want all these words to spill out on to this page,
but none of them will come out
And none of them will go away.

its amazing how easily something breaks even though you've had it for a long time.

Sometimes moving forward can be has hard as looking back.


And here are some pictures of my children.
This is kaleigh. she is all dress up for our family pictures we took on friday. She is wearing her "sparkly Crown" as she likes to call it. and is very happy. She is growing up so fast. I can almost say she is not a toddler anymore. its crazy how fast she is growing and changing.  She has full out conversations with me now. I can not believe how much she knows. she is always surprising me with how smart she is.. My babys not such a baby anymore....


Collin has been getting bigger, growing a lot! he is so cute and happy! I just LOVE HIM! Daddy was trying to get him to smile real big for the camera and he did of course! He has started to laugh, I should say its more of a giggle. its still the cutest thing EVER!

No comments: