Sunday, February 13, 2011

what are the days but minutes passing away...

first and foremost I want to say where did the week go? I swear it was only yesterday I started working again. (which was last Monday)
Time always seems to be ticking away. Every time I look back on a week that seem to have just started and realize its over I get a little sad, and wonder if I really enjoyed ever minute I could. Did I saver every smile I could. Evey laugh, Every Moment were I thought to myself "I LOVE this life." My life. Then after I realize It went by fast but it couldn't of been any better I always smile.
I love the life I have. But I cant help but think of the past I had. When time goes so quickly I always find myself wondering am I living the life I should? Did I make all the right choices? I know if I would of done a few things differently I would be in a whole different place than I am right now. Don't get me wrong here, I love my life, My Children, and My husband. I just always find myself getting stuck in the past and wondering How did I get here? I guess the older you get you start to wonder if you're living what you've always wanted (and luckily I am). I turn 23 next Saturday. And I started to wonder If I happened to meet a younger version of myself would the younger me happy to see my achievements. Did I live up to all my expectations as a child? I believe a younger version would be happy to see everything I have been blessed with. But of course you have to realize that I have no idea where I would be with out everything I have. My blessing, pictures below.

kaleigh and collin.

Kevin and collin
(and no our chirstmas tree is not still up this is an old picture)
Kaleigh Having a tea party.


on a very random side note. collin has slept all night long the past two nights!!!! lets hope he keeps it up!
Tomorrow Valentines day, and I'd also like to say HAPPY early valentines day. i'm not super big on these what I like to call "hallmark holidays"... its all about the cards and what they can sell in the stores! but sometimes its kinda fun to Embrace it! and as far as I know i'm not doing anything special but spending time with my family. I'm even working. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should write a post writing a letter to your younger self! That would be interesting! I think I may do one too!

Tiffany said...

I Like this idea! I believe I will, would be a VERY interesting post!