Saturday, July 23, 2011

Crazy Life


So things have been pretty crazy.  I just got promoted to customer service in my job, I will be doing more and I have way less time to myself. of course that means my blog will be neglected. I have been so busy working and taking care of the kids. I've been thinking to myself all week. oh I'll blog today. but it just doesn't happen.
My little collin, isn't so little anymore. Army crawling around. getting into EVERYTHING! Its funny say that i almost forgot what a curious little baby was like, but I have... He is such a happy baby and I love being his mom. Kaleigh is growing up. Telling me wild stories, and testing all her limits. I have such great kids.

so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this blog because I always feel like I'm running low on time.... but i hope to get some of the stuff I write up here. Just really worried and stressed. I got a lot on my plate and Kevin working lots. I hope to start working more, maybe even get full time. Like I said earlier I will be doing customer service, which means I'll be handling all the people who have problems and or Complaints. It should be interesting and I'm slightly excited to start something new, I could pretty much do my Job with my eyes close. Right now I'm taking classes at night to get all trained, had my first week of training this week and next week I'll be on the phones most of the time. I'll let ya all know how it goes.Sometimes I really wish Money wasnt necessary. And we could just live and trade and bargain for things like way back when. Money always seems to be on the low end. Things are CRAZY. and I really wish more was just for sure and I wouldn't have to worry about what tomorrow brings....
As for now this is all that is new... Maybe I'll run with the idea of doing my peom book via blog soon. but this is it for now... I'll do some more post later!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow it sounds like thing are sure crazy for you guys! I am so glad you got the promotion, that should help a little with the money sitch right? I hope so! we are praying for you guys! I can't believe Kaleigh is almost 3! That is just crazy!
Hope to see you guys in the near future!
Love you guys!