Saturday, July 30, 2011

a day in the life of ME.

So I've been pretty busy today. The Kids have been with grandma pracht for the day and will be tomorrow as well..
I guess I have some time to myself and I thought why not give you a day in the life of me with out my kids! lol..
Today I woke up later than usual (8:30) which anyone with kids knows thats sleeping in!!! i'm usually up by 7ish...
But anyway. after I got up, I made coffee, and started to clean up the house. Once it was all clean, I steam vac the living room !! it really need it.. Some where in there I had breakfast. and woke up my husband. (who went out and mowed the lawn). Then we wash the car and the Taho. Then we had salad for lunch. Shortly after we went to the store because Kaleighs birthdays on Sunday and we need to get her a present since we hadn't really gotten her anything yet. we need a few things from the store too. Kevin went to work after that . SO once I got home I wrap the presents and then just sat on the couch for a little while. Then I attempted to make banana muffins with crumble top. and that kinda back fired because i used a little too much butter and it melted all over the top of the muffin stead of crumbling. although they still taste WONDERFUL!!! and now I'm sitting at the computer playing YAHTZEE at pogo.com. very good thing to do when your bored and have nothing else to do! also watch a littles news and tv  here and there. Its been great to have a break from my kids but I miss them Dearly!! I always keep myself busy when they are not  around to do it.
Speaking of children, Kaleighs turning 3 Next sunday!!  my baby girls all grown up! and her little brothers not too far behind her! he the size she was at 1! its crazy how it seems like you turn around they are talking and walking and getting in to everything. Kaleigh has some of the best stories and  imagination. She recently told me she doesn't want to be human because she wants to live with Ariel (who is the little mermaid for those of you who don't know) and  be a mermaid. I told her she couldn't because i'd miss her too much and she told me I could go with her. she makes me smile ... Sometimes I wish we could have the innocents of a child again. believe anything can happen, But always thinking it will be the good. My days are nothing like this when my kids are around. I find out what going to happen with my job by the end of august so i'm hoping to get full time!!! and from what my supervisors say thats a very good possibility. any way this is just my little random update, maybe i'll do another tomorrow!
My favorite moment from yesterday!! My Children playing together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a relaxing day! I haven't been away from Judah yet...at all. I have been from Miah and it was SO hard! I don't know what I would do without both my boys!
Great post- I love glimpses into the dailyness of people's lives. :)
Mb