Thursday, July 7, 2011

Feel to make you Real

I've been busy just living life, Enjoying watching my children laugh and grow.
I've been doing some writing, Dealing with stress and other issues that way.
Here is some recent stuff I have written.

Little girl, Don't give it all away,
you will end up regretting it one day.
I know time doesn't seem to fast,
One day you will wish this time would of last
because before you know it today will be the past.
You may be in a place
were you might not recognize your face
Were you are not sure who you are
or who you will become
You might be lost
but don't let your loneliness find you,
and bring you down
You are loved, you are cared for, you are special, and You are beautiful.
Do not let anyone tell you different.

Love in your Loneliness
Don't get lost in the sadness, anger, or fear.
Hold close everyone you hold dear.
its been years since the sadness set in.
since I felt the pain of heart break.
My pen is not my only friend.
actually our relationship has come to an end. (sort of)
I really wish that was better
But the keys under my finders are clicking
and I'm so tired of sitting
Tired of waiting and feeling so lost.
trying to find the right path to go down.
Its kinda Hard to say that I don't were I am going
I just know were I have been


I guess what I'm trying to say with these writings is, that I think too many Girls and boys are growing up way to fast, and will end up regretting their past. But every lesson is learned by each person in their own way. I know no buddy is perfect and I know I am Not.  but that's kind of getting off the subject. The other one is about feeling the realness of life and not hide behind other things. Trying to realize i have a little control over my life but its not in my hands. I have to trust that god will lead me down the right paths and things will be okay and work out. I think I finally have figured out what I will write about.  I want to be a publish writer one day. And I would love to publish a book of my poems, So I think I might start trying out my book  Idea here, Although I am slightly worried it will be copied and I wont get any credit for it, But I figure, its the Internet, Every things dated, PLUS I have all my writings in a note book so it be pretty hard to fake all that if things go bad for me in this publishing business. anyway enjoy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea! I'll be praying for your journey!