Thursday, January 6, 2011

My First Post

So i have come to the conclusion that i need to start writing again. Not just my poems but about my life. this is slightly inspired by the fact my i have been reading my sister-in-laws blog and realize how much I miss writing and telling people about randomness and talking about all the things i love. so this is my first post. hopefully i can keep it up. I use to blog a lot, but then i had a lot more time on my hands.... I am hoping I will, i need a place to share my thoughts and writing to keep it up so i don't get rusty. I do want to be published someday.

a little about me....
I am married to my best friend in the world, Kevin.
we have two children, Kaleigh, who is 2 and Collin, who will be 4 weeks old tomorrow.
and I'm probably going to spend the next hour or three trying to get everything on my blog page perfect before i tell anyone about it. :)

1 comment:

Whitney Miller said...

I love it...i miss reading about you!