Friday, January 28, 2011

Slacker.

I have come to this blog almost everyday this week and have not posted anything, besides new pages...
I feel like I have nothing important to say. when i know i have SO much to say but just don't know how to go about it. I think I'm just having trouble putting my feelings out there because I just don't want to be judged.
but this blog is about me. so I guess I just don't care, if you don't like it TOO BAD.

I guess the one of the things that's really brothering me is going back to work.
its not leaving the kids with someone else because
As of right now its not worth the cost of day care for us to put both children in day care, so Kevin's working mornings and I will be working nights. If you do not know I'm a morning person. I'd rather be working in the morning because that's when I'm the most alert. at the same time, I love spending mornings with the kids because its nice to start out my days with two of the most lovely things in this world. I also know that working the opposite shift as my husband means I'll be seeing less of him and I'm not so excited about that. If you cant tell I'm very torn about this whole thing.

I've done working from home and loved it. I was not making enough money for me to keep doing it. I was watching other children and was barley breaking even when It came to the food bill. Plus my house was were I worked which don't get me wrong I LOVE MY HOUSE!!! I just dont love it every day, all day, and never ever leaving my house... I felt like my house became my job because if it was messy then that meant I was being messy in my job. I guess I just felt trapped but thats all over and I have a job that I "like"... and trying to get a job that I LOVE .. but Money is money. Its too bad the world is based on money. Kevin always says he wishes it was like it use to be way back when, if you do this for me I'll give you this for you.. I some what agree, This world based way too much on worldly things..

well I guess this post makes me feel like less of a Slacker. I really wanted to put more pictures up, maybe I'll add more later. just couldnt find what I was looking for.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU! Really, like really really.... I am so sorry that I haven't contacted you sooner! I have been pretty busy, but never too busy for you. I don't think that you are a slacker, I think that you are a wonderful mommy and wife and sister and I miss you. I do.

love you tiff

Tiffany said...

thank you!