Saturday, January 8, 2011

My little family.

I have two wonderful children. Kaleigh and Collin.

Kaleigh  (2 days old)                                                   Collin (2 days old)

This is kaleigh. She is one of the biggest joys in my life she is full of Energy. She loves clothes (skirts and dresses are her favorite), dancing, painting nails, coloring, laughing, playing, talking,  and anything sparkly. She is such a girly girl and i'm not sure why she is. She doesn't get it from me. But I'm willing to embrace it just for her. When she was a baby she was a screamer, always wanted to be held and if something was wrong you knew RIGHT away.  She still has the same spirit  of "I want it now" but i am working with her on being able to wait for things. But she is 2 so you can expect her to be perfect, and i don't. She wants to be very helpful with her little brother, always asking to hold him and feed him. i can tell she going to be a great big sister.

This is Collin. He is one of the other joys I have. He is so mellow. He is barley a month old but i can tell he is going to be a lot like his dad. He is so different than his sister was when she was a baby. but he still has a lot of growing to do....
These are my children. I love them so much, i have no idea what i would do with out them. they are my life... My little girl is currently visiting her grandma pracht. So i have a little time to myself and of course what i have on my mind is my daughter and son (who's sleeping soundly after he just ate)...  :) I get to spend the day hanging out with my husband and i'm very excited to have a little me and him time it feels like forever since we have had a "date" or anything of that Nature. Even though collins still here he still sleeping most of the time... I'm not sure what we will do today or tomorrow but we will have some good old fashion fun!  I've been trying to figure out exactly what i want to do with blog. and i'm sure i'll figure it out after a few post.


I almost forgot about our cat! Her name is Panda. Kaleigh dress her up as a princess! Kaleigh said "look at panda, pretty kitty".  Kaleigh LOVES her, always trying to pick her up and play with her. Every night kaleigh ask to give panda a hug good night. I think its very cute. I'm hoping collin will love her just as much as kaleigh does.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family! :) Kaleigh is adorable, I miss her so much! And Collin is so cute! I'm glad you started blogging!