Monday, January 17, 2011

Some food for thought...

I've been changing my page so much, i keep thinking its so me!
then i see someones else blog and i'm like Oh i really like that.
then think how can i get mine to look like that?!?!
I wish i was as good at editing HTML as i use to be.
these HTML are slightly more complicated than what i've worked with.
I'd spend hours on the computer Customizing my old Blogs/Myspace pages.....
But its like riding a bike i just got to get back into it.....
i've been reading up on some of the different things you can do on your own.
and going to different template pages and playing with the codes
so hopefully i'll just LOVE what  i come up with in the next few days.

anyway enough about the pages of this blog
I was asked to put up my recipe for chicken Alfredo!
Here it is.... its pretty simple
You cook a boneless chicken breast in a lightly butter pan
(i usually also lightly sprinkle pepper and garlic powder in the pan for extra flavor,
but you can use whatever seasoning you want and
i also cut up the chicken breast to bite size so it cooks evenly and fast.)
Bring any type of noodle to a Boil that you want (and of course drain once cooked)
I usually just buy the Alfredo sauce, my favorite is the Bertolli Alfredo sauce,
there are a few different choices for the bertolli alfredo sauce, they all taste really good.
Mix it all together in one pan. i usually add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese and mix it till it melts.
You may also want to cook and put some veges (broccoli, spinach, ect.) Eat and enjoy!

I love BABY FEET! they are so cute and little and collin some of the cutest feet around!
i'm going to put some good quotes on this post because i have nothing better to write in the empty space, most  are by me others i'm not sure were they are from.

I want to write how I feel in the sky,
so then everyone will see, and everyone will know
then maybe everyone will remember. -Me


Music as always been one of loves of my life
it never lets me down
it always there when i need it
it always has the words i need to hear....
I always know what its going to say....
I got ever word memorized in my head.
thats why i always need to hear new music
the old ones become broken records that i dont want to listen to anymore.
But after I dont listen to a song for so long I hear it again then,
Its like a whole new life is brought to the table.-Me



A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for - Anonymous

this thought i've been chasing is dead and buried;
it shouldn't even get flowers on special holidays.
 -me

Life is like a coloring book
destiny has already drawn the picture
but it is you who decides how to fill in the lines


My darling look how much you have grown
so much time has past
I can't believe this year didnt last
if only it would
I love to see how much you have changed and grown.
You are everything i could have wanted in a child and more.
-Me (its about kaleigh. i wrote it when she turned a year old)
also the picture of kaleigh is he In her favorite dress. everyday she wants to wear this dress.... and the shoes she wearing.
shes all "pretty" as she likes to say. she did this outfit all by herself too, the head band and neck less (shoes, on the wrong feet) and you just got to love it!!!!!!

Little girl, Don't grow up so fast
all those carefree times won't last
You see in Beautiful colors
But things change as your grow old
soon the colors start to fade
and you have problems day to day
You think losing a toy will bring you down
Losing a loved one will turn you around
so little girl just have fun
try to stay young, My little one.

i would like everyone to know its taken me THREE days to get this post up. THREE!!!!!!!! there are just not enough hours in the day!
well i think thats all for now, i'll share more of my writings and other favorite quotes soon let me know what you think.

No comments: